Nature Medicine Circles and Wild Walking
Sun 04th June 2017 13:30 to 17:30 – Hollyfort – Gorey – Wexford.
Four little hours of inspiring creative fun, relaxing into Nature; slowing down and taking time to come home to ourselves and remember who we are. An opportunity to gratefully sense into the generosity of the earth and the abundance that surrounds us. Connecting through our hearts to the harmonising energies that flow through the Natural world bringing us to coherent serenity, deep healing and profound joy.
No matter where your interests and specialities lie, this work brings you to the very Source of All, and will empower your endeavours profoundly.
- These experiential sessions joyfully guide you to connect with the rest of Nature through your own heart and your own Nature.
- We have evolved a safe effective pathway of special techniques to guide you in rediscovering your own innate indigenous Being, with a series of gentle perceptive activities.
- These activities help us to become present and peacefully at home in our Nature.
- As the Nature Medicine starts to work, the connection brings a natural coherence to our heart field, enabling us to resonate with our fellow beings and creating powerful reciprocal healing flows, bringing a joyful abundance to our lives.
- The wonderful healing effects of this work is well documented and widely acknowledged by many disciplines.
- We begin by forming a gentle Nature circle and expressing our gratitude.
- We work with our breathing and begin releasing our tensions through deep relaxation of our bodies, grounding ourselves with Mother Earth.
- We bring this somatic awareness into our movement and awaken each of our senses in connection with Nature around us.
- We have arrived now in the present place and we gently deepen our own connections at our own pace in a safely held space with simple and effective meditations on the surrounding Beings of Nature.
- We emerge when we are ready and reform the Circle to share and witness our experiences with each other and prepare to go forth, renewed.
- Please bring for yourself suitable footwear and clothing for being outside; a blanket to sit or lie upon; snacks and water if required; your willing heart and open mind.
- The session lasts 4 hours, and is held within the Herb gardens of our own place and toilet facilities are adjacent. The ground is level, the pace is gentle and the distances are short.
Places are restricted and the cost is €30 – BOOKING ESSENTIAL
Nature is all encompassing of species and ages and so children welcome. 0 to 5 yrs are free and 6 to 16 yrs are €10 as long as accompanied by an adult guardian in all cases.
Unwaged and OAP’s are also at €10.
Facilitated by Nikki Darrell and Alex Duffy, both walking the path of the Bann and Fear Feasa, qualified, experienced originators and educators.